A Cheat's Saturday..

A Cheat's Saturday.. 
Today has been a metallic, velvet and zig-zag explosion..here are the charred remains of today's outfit..

 Top: New Look
Velvet Skirt: New Look
Tights: Marks and Spencers
Boots: Marks and Spencers
Belt: Vintage

I feel like a bit of a cheat wearing this..I scavenged in New Look's children's department for the top and skirt, where they pretty much sell the adult female items, but they're just a little bit smaller, and a bunch cheaper! I got the velvet skirt for £8.00 (in comparison to Topshop who would probably have been around the £20-5 mark..) and the top was around the same price..honestly, I'd urge anyone to scurry down there and have a look - obviously, ya do have to be selective (and as much as I really wanted the panda hoody I found some restrain) and some things are so small ya can only fit your wrist in it, but they do have quite a good range - and I think it's pretty justified if I am to go through life being much shorter than everyone else, at least there is this little perk that I can indulge in!! ^.^

flawedfairytale xox
You may also like:

23 comments

  1. New Look do great simple tees, I've a really similar one and they're so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yeah they do! ^.^ I love really relaxed and comfortable fabrics, New Look always do well!

      Delete
  2. that top is lovely and simple .

    great outfit.

    www.lizzie-florence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit :) x

    http://ivory-road.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou Emily! ^.^

      (ps- just had a peek at your blog, excited to see some more posts!! ^.^)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thankyou! They were a very lucky find amidst the sale! ^.^

      Delete
  5. Hello :) I just found your blog from a comment you left on someone elses! Your blog is adorable, I followed! I'm just starting off as a blogger and would love if you checked mine out! I can't wait for more posts :)

    loganmichelerose.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thankyou so much! ^.^ I've just had a nose around your blog and it's beautiful, I've followed!

      Delete
  6. cool boots and top!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Your blog looks incredible - I've followed! ^.^

      Delete
  7. such a simple and chic outfit, you look lovely :)
    www.jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thankyou! ^.^

      (ps- just had a snoop around your blog and it's so inspiring, I've followed)

      Delete
  8. Lovely Outfit
    Love the Top!

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out
    &visit my blog at www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course - I just popped over there now, I love your style it's really beautiful, and I've followed ^.^

      Delete
  9. Love it! Especially the belt top combo!

    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a simple yet amazing outfit.

    www.insomeoneseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.