Back to Basics

Back to Basics

Unintentional mass long-sock-and-sleeved-top shopping spree yesterday + an uncontrollable urge to wear everything new today = tada..?!!

Grey Long-Sleeved Top: Primark
Shorts: Vintage Levis
Tights: Sainsburys (they were nestled in a reduced section..triple win!)
Black Over The Knee Socks: Primark

Yesterday I looted Primark (I hasten to add that I didn't actually loot it but this is a particularly piratey word that needs to squidge it's way back into everyday vocabulary) and wandered out with a bag full of three pairs of over the knee socks and this top - all for £8.50. I don't quite know how this happened..if I had the same unfortunate incident in Topshop I would have to pay another £8.50 to get the second sock!!


flawedfairytale xox
You may also like:

27 comments

  1. I love the look of socks under tights! Especially these chevron printed ones. I agree, you have lovely hair.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) nice blog, now following you.
    I joined GFC, if you will go with me, I'd love;)

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/2013/01/perfumes-by-linnea-what-mood-are-you-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty girl :)

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit!!!! Love those tights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shorts, so cute.

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shorts! And I have to agree with you - the word 'loot' definitely needs to make a comeback, along with the phrase, 'shiver me timbers'. Or maybe that's just me..

    xx C
    http://raincloudforrent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you are brilliant, so glad you agree!! ^.^;

      Delete
  7. SO prettyyy. Follow my blog and drop by some comments in my blog

    www.shobna-periayaih.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, i love basics so much! Im always in that section in topshop lol! Thank you for following me on twitter, followed right back :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa I know right, I love that section too! ^.^ Awh bless you, thanks so much!

      Delete
  9. Love you blog, great outfit post,

    http://naughty-alice.blogspot.ie/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look! you're so pretty! I'm your newest follower
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the shorts, i'm still hunting for my perfect pair!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh keep looking - it's worth the wait when ya find the perfect pair!

      Delete
  12. Love those shorts! x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This shirt is perfection! Gorgeous. Like it..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.