Friday's Face

Friday's Face

I thought that I would try something a little different today..so here's my Friday Face!! ^.^

Products Used:
Concealer: Rimmel's Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer and Highlighter in Ivory
(I don't really rate it as a highlighter, but it's a light-coverage concealer and I like the consistency as it's not too heavy - and it doesn't crease under the eyes!!)
 Mascara: Natural Collection's Lash Definition Mascara in Black
(I have been using Telescopic Lash for as long as I can remember, and wanted to try out something a whole bunch cheaper..and I have got to hand it to Natural Collection, this mascara is pretty much just the same as my more expensive alternative..props to that!)
Eyebrow Gel: Natural Collection's Lash Care Mascara in Clear  
(Yeah..I cheat like everyone else should, a clear mascara does the job and is so much cheaper than proper gel!)
Highlighter: Benefit's High Beam  
(I swear by this product, it's brilliant for the inner corners of the eyes to make everything look more awake! Just below the brow bone and on the cheekbones for some added light is super too!)
Lip Balm:Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose  
(This stuff is brilliant - I had to order it online, as I couldn't find it in highstreet shops. I have it in shade Hibiscus too, and that is just a lighter, more subtle 'my lips but better' shade. They're super moisturising and the colour pay off and shine is brilliant for a lipbalm!)
Lip Stick: No. 17's Supreme Shine Lipstick in Rich  
(I originally bought this a couple of years ago as a Halloween lip colour, but this season I have been a bit braver and it's crept into my everyday makeup. I love rich lip colours with simple eyes, I think it looks so polished!)

This has pretty much been my go-to look for the Christmas season. There's something about the mix of bold, rich lips and very simple but defined black eyes which really appeals to me. Let me know if you'd like to see more makeup related blogs as well as the fashion? I love doing these..and can ramble on about brands for hours!! ^.^;

What has been your festive go-to look? ^.^

flawedfairytale xox
You may also like:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.