I Don't Like Monday's

I Don't Like Monday's
 (but this one has been an exception..)

This morning I've been back at university, being thrown in head-first doing legitimate work again..starting with a slightly daunting Shakespeare audition..nothing says 'Hello Third Year!' more than that smack in the face! So here is a stored outfit from the weekend as I am in pretty unimpressive casual rehearsal clothes today..lalala! ^.^


 Top: H&M (It's actually got a really pretty lace trim, but ya can't see it because it's tucked in..but it's there and it's pretty!! ^.^)
Lace Bralet: Marks and Spencers (Snooped around the sales to find this - it was £3.00, and the lace design is gorgeous and I'll get no end of use out of it wearing it underneath tops that are just a little bit too low!)
Floral Skirt: Topshop
Tights: Marks and Spencers
Boots: Clarks
Leather Jacket: New Look
Bag: ASOS Marketplace (I can't count the hours I had been searching for a black leather studded bag..and when I finally found this one I well and truly pounced! It was shipped from China, the two week wait seemed like a year..)

I really love this skirt. I bought it a couple of years ago in the sales for about £15.00, and it has honestly become one of my most worn pieces. The amount of colours in it lends itself to a bunch of different options for tops and shirts underneath it, and I love that it is high-waisted too.

What are you chaps all up to today? & a very cheery hello to all my new followers! I am truly thankful for each and everyone of you - I did not expect to have this many only seven days into my blogging!! ^.^;

flawedfairytale xox
You may also like:

20 comments

  1. really love the skirt. very pretty.

    I used to dread Shakespeare auditions when I studied drama.

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! ^.^ Haha yeah, it's a bit of a tricky one! I study Acting at university though so I bump into it quite a lot!

      Delete
  2. This is a really cute outfit. I hope it all goes well being back at uni.

    xxxx

    http://andshesaidwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! ^.^ I hope so too, haha!

      Delete
  3. lovely outfit! i'm a new follower :)

    http://thebritishteen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bless you, thankyou so much for following!! ^.^

      Delete
  4. Your blog is lovely! I have nominated you for a Liebster blog award :)
    http://thepalefemale.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    Bethan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    Great Blog!

    I’m following your blog, i hope you follow my :)

    http://umblogfashion.blogspot.com

    Kiss
    Liliana

    Check out my blog: Um Blog Fashion

    Check out my bloglovin: Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thankyou so much for following! ^.^ I'll pop over to your blog now!!

      Delete
  6. Love the jacket! Great blog! Just followed! please check out mine? xo

    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It was an old sale find (as most of my clothes are, haha!) Popping over to your blog now ^.^

      Delete
  7. The entire outfit is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore your skirt, looks very vintage. And I love that your bralet is from M+S, you can get some quite fashion forward pieces there! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah yes I totally agree! I'm slowly converting my friends to thinking that way too, haha! ^.^

      Delete
  9. Super cute skirt! i love it!

    Txx

    http://fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.