Ice Cream Sunday

Ice Cream Sunday

One very early morning + a few motorways of travelling + an audition = it's not even 10:00 pm and I am ready for bed. Student life? I'm doing it right.

Grey Tea Dress: Topshop (I knew this would happen when I finally got round to buying it. I ban myself from wearing this next week. Ban.)
Cream Cardigan: New Look
Brown Belt: Tesco F+F
Boots: Clarks
Leather Jacket: New Look

So I travelled when it was blue and bright and got home when it was dusky and dark..the journeys were so pretty, snow has mottled every surface and everything feels a little bit magical. Although the train felt a little crumbly when I was on it, I did have a few flashes of some final destination moments but all was well. Phew. Audition was lovely - busy and full of improvising but it was super experience if nothing else - though I'm yet to find out any news yet! The life of an actor is spent waiting constantly for judgement. Hmfh. I hope you've all had lovely snowy Sundays ^.^

flawedfairytale xox   
You may also like:

24 comments

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award check my blog out for more details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures! ah I hate waiting for the answers after interviews etc good luck though! :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! ^.^ Agh I know, it's the worst! >.<

      Delete
  3. Your hair is so beautiful! Love your outfit too! :) Hope your audition went well :) x

    mermaidhairandtoomuchmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh ya sweetheart, thankyou so much! :)

      Delete
  4. you look gorgeous and i love these photos! if you enjoy my blog too, would you like to follow each other? xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :D Will pop over to your blog now :)

      Delete
  5. You look so pretty in this photo!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post. Love your hair.

    xx

    www.styleofpurity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog and pic :)

    http://lapatyaa.blogspot.com

    please visit mine

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Of course I will pop over there now ^.^

      Delete
  8. You look gorgeous, beautiful eyes:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post, really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! ^.^ The snow did most of the hard work for me, haha!

      Delete
  11. good luck and nice post ;) Love your blog by the way, following! ;) hehe, have a look at mine if you want ;)

    http://chiclechine.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh ya sweetheart, thanks so much! ^.^

      Delete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.