Lace and Crosses

Lace and Crosses

I did an inward jump for joy when I found this cropped t-shirt nestled away in the Topshop rails..!! ^.^

  
Lace Cropped T-Shirt: Topshop (I kept seeing this online but it was never in my size..I had given up hope and then I found it sneakily hanging about in my local Topshop - hooooraaay!!) 
Longline Cream Vest: Primark
Leggings: Marks and Spencers
Furry Boot Slippers: Accessorize (I didn't leave the house today..these have been my shoe of choice!)

The cut of the shirt is super - I sometimes struggle with cropped tops because I am already short, sometimes they just fall at an awkward length and make me look really tiny..but this one is just perfect! The lace detail runs onto the shoulders too, it's really gorgeous (and was only £10!) ^.^ 

flawedfairytale xox    
You may also like:

16 comments

  1. Super cute! I love your shirt, it's lovely :) xx

    www.fashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love the lace cross and the furry slippers are the cutest things ever!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thankyou! They're super warm too, it just makes everything way more comfy ^.^

      Delete
  3. That top is a wonderful sale find! And those slippers look so comfy i'm actually considering buying myself a pair!

    http://oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lace top is gorgeous! I keep doing the same with Topshop - can't find it anywhere then it suddenly pops up in store, such a good feeling!

    Thanks for the blog comment :) www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is isn't it! ^.^ Thankyou so much!

      Delete
  5. The top is gorgeous!! Thanks for the comment on my blog, love yous'i'm following you. Hope you'll follow back
    xoxo
    http://lucylocketxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.