Lace and Denim

Lace and Denim
A pretty way to toughen up some lace for the daytime!


Lace Top: River Island (I snagged this in the sale, but it's a bit big for me despite it being a size eight, so I tucked it in so it's not that noticeable!)
Vest: New Look
Denim Shorts: Vintage Levis (I got these from my local vintage/second-hand shop and they were £15 - the sizings are confusing but if ya just try a few you'll get used to what number you roughly are and what styles suit you!)
Cardigan: Marks and Spencers
Tights: Marks and Spencers
Nail Varnish: Rimmel's Red
 

Lace and denim has always been a bit of a fall-back outfit for me and I was super excited to put on my cardigan with this because it is cropped so works so well with the high-waisted shorts! I had my furry parka and skull scarf and mittens on today because it's gone crazy cold out of no-where..boo!

flawedfairytale xox 
You may also like:

25 comments

  1. WOW!Just WOW,honey!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are so nice <3 loveeee


    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :D I was thrilled to find them!

      Delete
  3. Love the red on lace and you can never go wrong with levis! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shorts! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :D I'll go and have a peek at your blog now ^.^

      Delete
  5. Lovely!
    Nice blog you have dear ♥
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like ♥
    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shorts!they are really nice and there not too short either! :)
    http://thestrikingcat.blogspot.co.uk/
    please subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the comment you left me on my blog :)yeah I love my creepers, got them with studs because I haven't seen them on anyone before either ha ha! someone asked me if I DIY'd them which I am not capable of lol.

    Your outfits are all so nice, them seeing them :)

    Hamida xxxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh bless you, thankyou very much for this! ^.^

      Delete
  8. Just to say that I nominated you for the liebster blog award! You can find the post here: http://thebritishteen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html and I hope that you do it x

    http://thebritishteen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bless you, thankyou soso much!! ^.^ :D

      Delete
  9. Thank you for your comment!
    I love this outfit.
    I am following you no! :D

    Love, A!
    glimpsesofa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit - love it! :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is REALLY nice! I like everything about it ;)
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Thankyou ^.^ I'll pop over to your blog now :)

      Delete
  13. I can see that you like the shorts and tights combo! I'm forever pairing them up in winter! :)

    thoughtsfromanothergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.