Little Woman

Little Woman

Today I wore a shirt with lots of little women on it. That's about all I can say here.

 Shirt: Marks and Spencers (In the sale - as are the majority of my clothes! - for £16.00, I lovelovelove the print..it's so unusual!)
Black Skirt: H&M
Leggings: Marks and Spencers
Bobble Hat: New Look (This has had so much wear this winter - I love the colour and the fit is so comfy and warm..best £2.99 spent ever!)

Today I had an audition for Romeo and Juliet as part of my end of third year performances at university. And I've just been to see Les Mis - in which I was lucky enough to have been an extra in during the filming earlier in 2012! It's an incredible film - the singing is breathtaking, but at 2 hours 40 minutes it isn't one for people that can't sit still for long...so I struggled a little bit!! ^.^;

flawedfairytale xox   
You may also like:

19 comments

  1. Super cute top! Just came across your blog! Hope you will visit mine too! Have a great day!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    xo,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thankyou so much! Of course I'll have a peek at your blog too! ^.^

      Delete
  2. Thnx for that lovely comment You Left on my blog dear xX i really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this shirt!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great top! Very graphic. Bravo

    xoxo
    Nike O.
    www.eighthundredsqft.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like it because it is so striking :)

      Delete
  5. such a lovely print on the shirt and the bobble hat is so cute :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh thanks! :D I over-wear that hat too much but it's so cute :)

      Delete
  6. Hello dear!

    I like your blog.

    Do you want to follow each other?
    http://lovepotion-number5.blogspot.ro/

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute print, i would never think to shop in marks and sparks....fab find xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thankyou! Yes I was quite happy to find it, haha! ^.^

      Delete
  8. This shirt is adorable! I need it in my life :)
    P.s would love it if you took a look at my blog, I'm new to blogger and just came across yours and your blog is lovely!
    Daydreamsandstyle.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh bless you ^.^ Of course, hopping over there now! ^.^

      Delete
  9. Ohmygawsh... like pretty much everyone has said that shirt is frickin adorable...I only every go into marks and spencer's for underwear or food (mainly food... 90% of the time it's food)... I might have to venture into the clothing sections more!
    xxxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa I usually only go for underwear too, but honestly their clothes have got soo much better!! ^.^

      Delete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.