Sheer Lace

Sheer Lace

Today's been one of those match-your-shirt-with-your-lipstick kinda days. Cool.

  Lace Shirt: Tesco F+F (Snagged in the sale, yay! It's got a gorgeous section of lace running over the shoulders and around the back of the neck, it's really very pretty!)
Black Underdress: H&M
Belt: Tesco (..this was unplanned!)
Tights: Marks and Spencers
Lipstick: Revlon's Just Bitten Stain in Crush

Today I had an interview and an audition, in which I was playing my flute, singing and acting..so I had to dress somewhat 'professionally' for that! I got this shirt for Christmas, and I love the colour - it's much more rich and deep in reality, and it flows so prettily so I thought I would go for this outfit ^.^ Hope you have all had super days - it's so cold!!

flawedfairytale xox
You may also like:

21 comments

  1. That shirt looks so pretty with the black skirt!! :)

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color!

    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt, the colour is gorgeous. Hope your interview went well.

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it went well! And I love tesco for beautiful bargains like your shirt xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! ^.^ Haha yes, always worth having a little peek through the rails! :D

      Delete
  5. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award check out my blog for more details!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look stunning, love this post!
    lovely blog hun, now following & looking foward to more posts :)
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shirt, the lace panels are such a pretty and feminine detail!

    thoughtsfromanothergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :D As do I, I think it's such a pretty piece :)

      Delete
  8. Very cute outfit!!! Love that shirt and that color looks ooo good on you!! You look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.