Stars and Stripes (and some skulls, too)

Stars and Stripes (and some skulls, too)
Today I wore my sailor's jumper and my pirate scarf. Savvy.

Jumper: Republic
Black Vest: Primark
Jeans: Primark
Leather Jacket: New Look
Necklace: Accessorize (I adore this, it's a three-tier necklace and it's honestly perfect. I wear it so much and it is so dicoloured and old now, but it is a piece I will wear until it breaks. And then I'll probably wear it some more.)
Rings: Family heirlooms
Scarf: Marks and Spencers (I melted when I saw this. Literally. It's just wonderful..it's the softest, most warm scarf AND it's mottled with stars and skulls..it's just perfect!)
Nail Varnish: Rimmel's Urban Purple 

Some of my favourite outfits are these simple ones, with a neutral background colour and then dressed up with a few different textures and patterns dotted about the place. To me, having a really bright nail really warms up an otherwise pretty monochrome pallette, which is why I'm particiularly fond of this one!

What is your favourite nail colour? ^.^ 

flawedfairytale xox

ps- I FINALLY managed to order the Office Nighthawks, which everyone and their mother and their cat and their Aunt Delilah has. They've been in and out of stock for days now, but I managed to catch them this afternoon for £35.00. Adjkfs. The delivery cannot come soon enough...
  
You may also like:

5 comments

  1. love that jumper is very nice

    cant beat a bit of skulls :)

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have almost the same shooes!!

    xxx

    www.lilyzab.wix.com/lilyzab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love them! ^.^ Such a cool design!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh I love those shoes! I'm so jealous;) x

    boredomandclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.