White Icing

White Icing
 Snow vs. Dissertation - I think we know what the outcome of this battle has been. Oops.
 
Grey Dress: Topshop (this has been one of those items that I keep on seeing, and never buying..so I finally did yesterday. My bank account is sad but I am happy)
Black Longsleeved Top: Miss Selfridge
Tights: Marks and Spencers
Belt: Vintage
Bracelet: Black Onyx, unknown make!

Monday mornings should always be blessed with snow..as soon as I peeked out from behind the blinds and saw a very shiny white blanket, my morning routine was suddenly super-charged..it's a shame the same couldn't be said for my actual work productivity today, but hey..I had fun ^.^; 

Did it snow where you were today?!!
flawedfairytale xox
You may also like:

18 comments

  1. No snow for me sadly. Glad you had an enjoyable snow day though! It's a very worthy distraction I'd say. And so much love for your vintage belt xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh gutted! D; Hahaa, thankyou so much - I'm glad that you do! ^.^

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad I didn't get snow this weekend as I had forgotten to take any coats home with me from uni, nightmare! Love that dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that would have been terrible! Then I am glad for you too - let's hope it happens again when you are well-equipped with winter coats ^.^;

      Delete
  3. Great color on your lips, mama!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish it snowed where I live. That would be amazing! Love the scarf by the way. It has stars on it and I can't NOT love anything that has stars on it.

    x
    C
    http://raincloudforrent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh haha thankyou so much! ^.^ I hope it snows sometime for you :D

      Delete
  5. Nice pictures!

    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! I was looking for something similar to wear on new years but just couldn't find the right dress! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya should definitely look in Topshop - they've bunches of dresses! ^.^

      Delete
  7. I agree - I had the same wake-up to snow and, yes, it would help if this happened more often! Have had more overnight and it's stayed all day, despite sunshine...brr.

    Love your blog!

    Michele
    thingsiwouldloveto.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I'm glad you agree! Thankyou so much ^.^

      Delete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.