A Button-Down Monday

A Button-Down Monday
Shakespeare + broken new-years resolutions + I'm SORRY = third year is hard.


 Denim Shirt: New Look (this is one of those classic 'found it in the back of my wardrobe and forgotten that I had it' kinda shirts. Cool)
Grey Woolen Tights: Marks and Spencers
Black Cami: H&M
Nail Varnish: Rimmel's Ultra Violet (I'll fully admit to buying this because it has an incredible name. Handy that I actually quite like it, too)

I must apologise. I don't want to count the hours/days/weeks I have been AWOL - rehearsals for Romeo and Juliet have consumed my life; any time I do have is spent buried in a script, or researching, or reading some more, or desparately trying to sleep. It's all been so amazing so far, Juliet is such a bloody challenge but it's an incredible experience. 

In other news, I have an agent's representation in London, which I am beyond stoked about (I love that word) and that makes graduating from university a little less daunting. I'm happy. I'm tired, but happy. And I promise to post more, I miss it so much - and have no idea what the outfit from last week that I really quite liked was. Boo. Hope you're all well :)

 flawedfairytale xox
You may also like:

25 comments

  1. Jeans shirt makes me feel like at home.... great choice!!!

    Follow us? ;)

    Take a look at my blog Elen and the city:

    http://elenellis.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for the perfect denim shirt. All the ones that I have are too stiff, and just look weird.
    Love this relaxed look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your style!!
    xx

    http://liveyourhipsterlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo I love denim!:) your blog's really good too!
    followed!

    www.trustinvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove wearing Denim shirts! So comfy
    http://accioabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. im a new beauty blogger here & I want love it if you check out my blog :)

    xx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the denim. x

    www.heyitsloretta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog and i've followed you! http://deanas-lifee.blogspot.co.nz/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. check out my blog & follow if you like

    xx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit! A denim shirt is a wardrobe staple.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the denim shirt! Its a classic!!! Love the way you're paired it with grey leggings!!!
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is really cute! love your blog! would you be so kind as to check out mine? would be an honour!
    Its fashion Damnit
    thank you!
    lottie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit, you make a great Juliet!

    http://tealovingshamrock.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this shirt! New follower here :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. aaah your hair is gorgeous

    Do you mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback! :)
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is really cute, and following it now. :) Follow me back if you'd like!

    itskatja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the shirt, so simple but beautiful!
    I nominated you for this blogger award because your blog is lovely!
    It's all on my blog x
    Love Beth x
    http://livelifebrightbdearie55.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks so cute!

    Now following on GFC and would be great to get a follow back :)

    Be great if you could check out my two latest sports luxe outfit posts. Which is your favourite? beauty post on BOY London | Sports Luxe Outfit 1 OR Celine Paris | Sports Luxe Outfit 2 ?

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a lovely outfit!

    Following you now because I am in love with your blog it's so pretty!
    Congratulations on being represented!!

    xxxx

    bellasmella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your Blog is lovely! I have followed you...

    Http://channichic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thanks, However I am having troubles
    with your RSS. I don't know why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody having similar RSS issues? Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    Stop by my web page: just click the up coming website

    ReplyDelete
  23. wonderful look :)
    visit me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.