Cold Heart

Cold Heart

Impractically holey jumper + cream coloured = recipe for a chilly, messy disaster.

 Jumper: New Look (was £9.99 originally, how this is possible I don't know..and then with student discount whacked on I had 10% off too! Hooraaayy!)
Cream Lace 3/4 Sleeve Top: H&M 
Leggings: Marks and Spencers
Lips: Revlon Just BItten in Crush

In the past I have forbidden myself to buy cream or white clothes, on the basis that I spill everything everywhere and I can't trust myself. But I saw this and I saaw the price and I somehow managed to wander home with it..it's not showing up so well in pictures because it is so pale, but there is a heart motif sewn into it with full coverage, then the rest of the jumper is the (suprisingly) warm open-knit. It's so very cosy and comfortable, and I like it a lot. We'll see what happens after I've had lunch.

The interview and audition on Thursday went well, will hear back on Monday as they are deciding now..! Also had an assessment on Friday which we all surfaced with an A+ for, which I am beyond stoked about! Been spending my weekend learning my lines for Romeo and Juliet, as we are set to start work on it this coming Monday..it's all busy! My apologies for the lack of posts recently - blame Shakespeare.

flawedfairytale xox    
 
You may also like:

24 comments

  1. Looks great! xx

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo cute! Love the lipstick too
    xoxo
    http://lucylocketxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jumper! I might have to pick myself one up too


    http://oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I have nominated you for Liebster Award. I have tagged you in my post. Please do visit. Have fun.

    www.shobna-periayaih.com
    Shobna xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty sweater!!! You look wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, ive nominated you for the liebster award here...

    http://hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sweater! Well done on your interview. I really hope it was good news :)
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, really cool blog!
    Would be great if you could visit my blog. We can also follow each other, what do you think? Let me know :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have nominated you for the liebster blogger award!

    It will be posted tomorrow morning.

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi :)

    I'm a new follower! I really like your blog and your style :)


    Would love you to check out my blog India xox The Jewel Beauty Blog |Beauty,Lifestyle & Fashion! - Latest Post - Beauty Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so pretty! I absolutely love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC! Hoping you can come by mine too :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the jumper! It's so cute, perfect for this time of year!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my that's so lovely!

    xo june.
    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's beautiful!! I have a new post up I would love for you to check out!
    www.whatwillshewear.blogspot.com

    Danie B

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely blog you got here!
    http://herfashionremains.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are really pretty! :D I love the jumper its soo cute! <3 your blog is sooo fantastic so I'm defiantly going to hit the follow button! :)x
    Sofia x
    http://somethingaboutsophia.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the jumper!

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lucy! I've nominated you for a Liebster award as I love looking at your lovely blog! Check it out on my blog :)

    Daydreamsandstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.