An Easter Week in Pictures

One week of Easter 'holiday' + lots of trips to London + acting and auditioning = a big desire to up sticks and live in London...

 Clockwise, from top left...
Creme Egg Brownies (my friends and I ALL spied this on facebook during our terrible period of giving up chocolate for Lent..needless to say this image did not help things along smoothly..) ~ Roses for Mother's Day ~ My cat being a champion and chilling up the ladder ~ Starbucks in London following a show..pure proof of my awful diction, I don't remember a Lissy being there.. ~ Beautiful quote that I pinched from twitter..makes a whole bunch of sense ~ Aaand that's my face..!

I hope you've all had wonderful breaks and spent them with people that you care and love. Mine has been unusual - spending a lot of my time travelling up and down the country for work (which has been incredible) and other times busy stowed away frantically learning lines/procrastinating with coffee and apples.. (mostly the latter)     

Absolutely finding use for my Spotify subscription and have fallen in love with current music again - I've always been stuck in the 90's era of rock and metal, but I've crept out from under the band tees to find the Radio 1 playlist, and I (kinda shamefully?) can admit that I like it a little bit. Okay a whole bit. Boo.
You may also like:

18 comments

  1. Ohh im so jealous! I want to do some travelling! Sounds like you having a great Easter !

    As for the comment that you left me on my latest post, thank you so much! :-) Im glad you liked my outfit. Also i love rings atm, its a on/off obsession lol! Also you can find over the knuckle rings on ebay :-) if you need a link, just ask me!

    Hamida Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!I am now desperately craving brownies and Starbucks
    new follower would love if you could follow me back :-)

    Gemma
    www.skullsandblacklace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos :) i love that quote :)

    mermaidhairandtoomuchmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Your Easter looks lovely! :) I love your blog! Follow me back?

    littleredbowtie.blogspot.com

    xx Brooklyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I've nominated you for the This or That tag! Visit my blog: http://liveyourhipsterlife.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/this-or-that-tag.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pics!!

    Please check my blog out, rubyrubyrose.blogspot.co.uk

    thanks xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easter seems nice to you :)
    you have a nice blog

    mind too follow each other?

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I REALLLY wanted to attempt the cream egg brownie pudding, it looked SO good!! I saw it on facebook too, maybe one person spread it to another, haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love spotify! You have a great blog, what do you think about following each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a look at my give away - sorry to spam but its worth a go!

    jessie

    xxx

    www.jessiesstyleblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pics! You've got a great Blog.

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know ;)

    Kisses :*
    http://todaymyway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello. I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you take a minute and check my blog. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello lovely,
    I've recently nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. It’s not an ‘official award’ but it’s designed to get up & coming bloggers, with less than 200 followers recognised.
    It’s quite exiting and it’s a fun way to discover new blogs! I apologise if you’ve been nominated before but hey it’s not a bad thing - people must love your blog!
    If you want to participate in the award, then you can read more about it here on my blog
    http://xothebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    Don’t worry if you don’t want to take part it’s just a bit of fun!
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, so I know you hate these comments but just hear me out, I'm 12 & one of my biggest dreams is to be a decent well-known blogger.My posts are written with good literacy skills & much thought. I post 15 times a month & love it.

    So basically what I'm trying to say is, please take a minute to gimme' a read. I'd really appreciate it & I'm not asking for follows or anything - thanks.

    Zoe - www.thatszoeblog.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. those brownies look yum!! love inatsgram! <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww your cat is so cute, bless. The brownies look lovely btw!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.