Red Lips and Robins

Hi..remember me?!! *throws apologies like confetti*

  Robin T-Shirt: Topshop (I don't own many white pieces - mostly because I don't trust myself - so this is a rarity for me and I adore wearing it)
Leggings: Marks and Spencers
Jacket: New Look (adjklgs. This is by FAR my best purchase this month..it's just gorgeous and wonderful and everything I want in a jacket)
Nails: Rimmel's Ultra Violet
Lips: Revlon's Just Bitten in Crush

..so. I'm well aware that it has been over a month or something horrible like that since I last posted. Oh dear. Since then, I have performed Romeo and Juliet (it was incredible and I want to perform it every evening), been for a few auditions (and I have one tomorrow, eek) and been working very hard on my dissertation. Being a student is not easy. Bah! 

I decided to forgo makeup today (and the past two days, shh) and just whack on some colour on my lips. It makes me feel a bit more 'done up' but still pretty casual, which I like a whole bunch at the moment. 

I hope you are all well..and if you're still following me after all this time, I tip my hat to you and say a very big thankyou. I shant do this again. *promise* :)
You may also like:

21 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The t-shirt is very cute, reminds me a little of McQueen.


    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous as does the outfit! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy glad you're back! That top is so pretty :)

    http://mermaidhairandtoomuchmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that top and the lip colour!

    Loes x

    http://fashionoblivion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tee I saw a similar print one at warehouse.com love it! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Performing 'Romeo & Juliet' sounds like such an amazing experience, go you! Love the tee shirt btw, I remember seeing that and wanting it, I regret not buying it now. :( You just can't beat a cute tee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your blog. I missed your posts.

    elinorrhian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post :-)

    PLease check out my march favorites?
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl/2013/04/march-favorites.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow congrats on playing in romeo and juliet! i've always admired actors- it's so hard to portray a character with so many eyes on you. and i LOVE your lipstick, it's such a rich color

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tee!
    Hayley
    www.beautyrambles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely t-shirt:)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The tee is lovely, I really like it! Super cute outfit and love your blog :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look, such a lovely tee! I'm now following:)
    xo
    www.couturella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. the lip colour is so pretty <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.