Midnight log (& revamp)

 Sleeping with hair in a bun + lots of sun = this is rhyming and it's not indended to..

 Grey dress: Topshop (yes, it's that dress, again..I irrevocably apologise for misusing the majority of my wardrobe)
Belt: Marks and Spencers
Nails: Rimmel's Pro Wear in Electric Blue

It's 2.19am. Naturally, the little bit of student that's left in me decides that now is a really brilliant time to give my blog a bit of a revamp. Really cool idea. I'm now past that point of being tired and I'm pretty happy to carry on with today from here on in..what the frick. Today (yesterday?! It's that confusing time in the twilight hours where days merge into a big messy heap..) has been lovely - sun, again! England, you really are spoiling us with two full days of blue..

You may also like:

22 comments

  1. Love the dress, I have it in green but want it in all the colours!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I keep spying them in the topshop sale..I am way too tempted!! x

      Delete
  2. i really like your dress. (:

    Have a nice day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures!

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress literally goes with anything!! Its sooo useful.

    Are the rimmel nail polishes any good? I'm not a fan of models own and need a new nail polish obsession

    www.daisysausage.com

    Daisy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Daisy! Just commented over on your blog x

      Delete
  5. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos. I have this dress in green, it's super comfy. The revamp looks good! A little midnight madness never hurt anybody.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress, I have one similar that i wear all the time too! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so useful and transferable! :) x

      Delete
  8. love this and your blog hun! just followed you on blogger and bloglovin :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your very sweet comment on my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh I absolutely love the dress, it's so gorgeous! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.