A Week in Photos #1

1. Popped this in my trolley yesterday and promptly lusted over all the pages last night ~ 2. A beautiful field somewhere in the middle of no-where ~ 3. Spending a sunny evening in Bath ~ 4. Raided my whole jewellery box and wore too many rings resulting in a metal hand (but I kinda liked it) ~ 5. Mystery cat who always finds his way into our garden (we probably aren't helping the situation by feeding him each evening. Shh) ~ 6. Saying farewell to my university house that had been my home for two years. Definitely felt like the end of Friends with that epic panoramic view of the apartment.

This week has been a week of finding myself and trying out new things. I've been re-vamping my blog design (again!) and working on expanding my content to reach a broader audience. I'm also figuring out what I want to do with my life. I'm trying not to be scared by the future but excited at the prospect that I now have the freedom to do whatever I want to do (& if I try my very hardest I will get there) /inspirationalwalloftext...

Hope you are all enjoying the wonderful weather - and thankyou to each and every one of you who have started following my little blog! I can't wait to reach 200 ^.^

flawedfairytale xox
You may also like:

23 comments

  1. Your photos are so pretty! What do you use to edit them? I love the little labels and arrows and everything, pulls everything together so well :)
    Debi (embrace difference)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! ^.^ I use Picasa to collage everything together and do the majority of the photo editing on my laptop, but the little arrows and writing is from an iPhone app called A Beautiful Mess - I've been hunting for something like this and I finally found it! ^.^ I think it's 69p but I would highly recommend it ^.^

      xox

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! Your photos are all so beautiful, I'm so glad I found your blog (read - I'm so glad you found my blog and left me a comment!) :) xox

      Delete
    3. Haha my absolute pleasure ^.^ Thankyou for your posts! :) xox

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely post! I especially love all of the rings plus the cat is so cute!!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! ^.^ The cat (or Tom as we have lovingly co-Christened him) is so photogenic..I can't help but photo him when he wanders over! xox

      Delete
  3. I love company magazine!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog today and I'm really loving it! Keep it up!

    xo Deborah

    http://endofanera92.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must have been really emotional leaving the house :') I'm moving into my uni one next month! Company is my summer evening reading too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good luck and enjoy every moment!! ^.^ xox

      Delete
  6. Great blog! I love your photos. So pretty! x

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos - the pic of the field is beautiful! Thanks for the comment on my blog! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! ^.^ Thankyou for stopping by :) xox

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pictures. I really like all the rings on your hand, love ott accesories :) your cat is so cute! I'm from Bath too! xx
    www.frillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the look of masses of hand jewellery, there's just something wonderful about it ^.^ I was just visiting Bath, but it's such a lovely place - I'd love to live there!! xox

      Delete
  10. your blog is looking lovely! good job! :)
    these pictures are great - don't be scared of the future, be excited.. saying that, i am SO GLAD i have another year left in uni!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thankyou ^.^ Enjoy university, it's always over too soon xox

      Delete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.