Butterflies and Flowers

Graduating + lots of sunshine + many smokey BBQ's = mini-hiatus from blogging!


Butterfly swing top: New Look (spotted this in my wardrobe this morning and realised I haven't worn it since first year of university..oops!)
Denim shorts: Marks and Spencers (as of last week, these were some dark wash straight leg jeans..a little while later (and armed with some scissors) I chopped them into some shorts. How thrifty)
Triangle necklace: H&M
Lips: 17 in Rich

Last week I graduated from university. It still feels strange to say, and as cliche as ever, I honestly can't believe how quickly it's shot by. I would give anything to be a little fresher in first year again!! Now I'm faced with the whole world infront of me and I'm very overwhelmed. (And a little bit scared.)
  ..back to the clothes..!

The top is mottled with vibrant pinks, purples and oranges which colour in the sketches of butterflies. It's a swing top, so it's very loose and not form-fitting at all - I am so picky with this style of top - if they're too loose I find they swamp me (I'm very short!) but this one hits me just above my hips so it's a little bit cropped which is lovely (and great for this weather!) 

How have you been enjoying these crazy (and rare) summer days?

flawedfairytale xox

ps- I guest blogged over at etailPR last week, have a little peek and show some love if ya liked the post! ^.^   Festival fashion post ^.^
You may also like:

37 comments

  1. I love this top! It's so summery and pretty. Also love the font you write your blog posts with xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thankyou! I like it too, it's a little bit childish but I think it's pretty cute ^.^ xox

      Delete
  2. Lovely top, the butterfly print is really pretty x

    Kathryn
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! ^.^ The print is really unusual, and the colour makes me smile :D xox

      Delete
  3. Love this whimsical top you paired with your denim shorts.

    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post.

    Loves. RJ

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, you look adorable! The top is really pretty.

    Love, Nienke
    http://crystallizedstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this top, gorrrrrgeous. I love finding stuff I haven't worn for a while :)
    Lotssaaa love, Em xx


    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  7. This top is so cute!

    xx

    http://21zclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love these shorts you are wearing here!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^.^ I love reworking old clothes into something I can wear again :) xox

      Delete
  9. loved your outfit <3
    www.myownnailart.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! The butterfly top is so cute!

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh beb, good luck with the future! Uni is finally over! I can imagine how scary it is, my sister just graduated too.

    You look lovely in florals!

    Halima
    Fashionicide
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thankyou very much ^.^ It is very scary, but kind of exciting too :) xox

      Delete
  12. Cute top x

    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Firstly: Congratulations with your graduation!! And the outfit is so pretty!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on graduating! p.s your top is really cute!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the top so much, such a lovely print :) xxxfrecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on graduating, you must be so proud of yourself! I love your top, it's sooo cute xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great look, love the jean and floral combo!

    http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool top :)
      Hugs...

      http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

      Delete
  19. Congrats on graduating.
    Cute causal look!

    Velia | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love this outfit! The floral print looks amazing on you! :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the longer leg in the shorts, most people have been going for ultra-short-hot-pants recently, so it's nice to see people still make and wear actual shorts still! Or am I being old fashioned? Either way, they look lovely on you.

    http://the-vee-team.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love your top!

    from Brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow,beautiful outfit,you are so pretty.;-)
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.