Daytime Lace

A touch of retail-therapy + earnings from selling old clothes on eBay = this purchase was justified, right..?!
 Lace-back dress: H&M (this had become one of those 'I always see you in the shop, but..' kinda pieces. So I tried it on..and fell in love a little bit. Oh, did I mention it was only £9.99? I feel like I have committed some kind of crime...)
Nails: Rimmel Pro Wear in Peppermint
Rings: (from top) Silver twist ring by South Western Silver, Amber wrap ring by Party Animal

I've been having one of those 'I don't know what I want to do with my life' kinda days. I'm trying to pull myself from this self-induced lull by searching for internships in fashion..ever since I started this blog in the beginning of 2013, I have found that it has become a beautiful little haven for me to express whatever I want to through my clothes. I'm finding myself increasingly wondering whether that is a route I want to take in my life.. (flip this was a philosophical curve!)

ps- what are your thoughts on the new style of photos?!! I think they're lovely for the time being..but when it starts to rain again I may encounter an issue..

flawedfairytale xox
You may also like:

12 comments

  1. Wow, I really like your blog. Nice post! amazing dress! I think I will be here more often if you know what I mean ;) I'm your new follower!


    Don't forget to check out my blog&facebookpage&youtubechannel!
    Beatrice from Compagnion2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! You look great in it :)

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I was in two minds about keeping this dress - I had sneakily kept the tag in it for these photos!! ^.^; x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thankyou! :D I think it's so unusual x

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely outfit. I have Rimmel Pro Wear in Peppermint too & I absolutely love it -such a summery colour! Cute blog by the way - now following!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thankyou everso much! I agree, I saw it on a friend and then ran out to but it for myself..haha! It's my go-to colour at the moment ^.^ x

      Delete
  5. gorgeous outfit, i really love the lace detail (:

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! That's my favourite part x

      Delete
  6. Ahh, I grabbed this dress the other week, it's so pretty! Love your rings too, gorgeous xx

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I hope you enjoy wearing it too ^.^ x

      Delete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.