Drops of Jupiter

Cold-shoulder + dip-hem + a sprinkling of cosmic magic = mission accomplished..

Galaxy Print Tee: H&M
Denim Shorts: Levi Vintage
Bracelets: Lola Rose & Past Times
Nails: Rimmel Pro in Peppermint

I've got this infatuation with galaxy print. I've got it nestled into the post-it reminders on my desktop in a little 'lust list' of what I want to buy. I've been duly scribbling off leather jackets, trench coats and khaki jackets (..there may or may not be a slight problem with me and jackets. It's probably best that I live in England, really..) but the elusive galaxy print item has been sitting there, patiently waiting for the best part of a year. Until about two days ago, when I spotted this in H&M. It's a drop-hem t-shirt, average length sleeves with a lovely cold shoulder design. And the best part? It was reduced to £5. Patience is a virtue..

flawedfairytale xox
You may also like:

10 comments

  1. Love this little outfit - so cute & light for summer! I also have a slight obsession with jackets these days - I've bought more this past month than I'll actually wear! :)Cute post!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I'm thoroughly glad that I'm not the only one!! ^.^;

      xox

      Delete
  2. I love your T-shirt! I love finding something I've wanted for ages at a great price! :)

    Heather xx

    heatheresweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It makes it all the more sweet ^.^

      xox

      Delete
  3. Great tshirt, I'm really into the galaxy print too at the moment!

    xx Bo
    http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the trend sticks around for a while because I love it too ^.^

      xox

      Delete
  4. i love the shirt. galaxy prints are so beautiful and i just love to wear them.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit for the summer! :)

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.