Smooth Criminal

 Block stripes + slouchy top = feeling a little bit like a relaxed criminal..
 
Striped top: Oasis (in the sale..for £6. I tried it on just as a formality, but I had every intention of buying it whatever the outcome..there may be a flaw in my shopping tactics here, let's not judge)
Tights: Boots
Nails: Rimmel Pro Wear 
Cross necklace: Forever 21
Spiked necklace: Topshop
Rings: Family pieces

Being 5'3", I may have broken the cardinal rule not to swamp yourself in massive prints, or the other rule which is more simply not to swamp yourself in big, loose clothes..oops. In a vow to balance out my bad start, I kept everything else pretty simple, throwing on my new necklaces (which I can't really go a day without wearing) and have some very bright sea foam nails to balance the ever-summery black and white colour palette..I think I will equate that I didn't do well with the brief of a 'summer outfit' here. 
Is anyone enjoying some sun at the moment?! 
flawedfairytale xox
Follow on Bloglovin 
(ps- I don't really understand what's happening with the Google Reader, but everyone is posting that it will soon disappear - so follow me on bloglovin' if you don't want to lose me! http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4756581)
You may also like:

15 comments

  1. I love the slouchy look - I think it works with the bold stripes like that!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these tops! big big stripes in a slouchy look is just perfect! I love this kind of style, keep it up! going to follow you now, your blog is gorgeus :) have lovely day!!

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adore the slouchy look! It's so easy, comfortable, and chic! I love your top so much. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou so much! It was very comfortable :) x

      Delete
  4. Love the striped top and I definitely enjoy the sun right now :D


    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED the sun today!! This weather can happen again ;D x

      Delete
  5. That´s a really great top dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Shirt ,also love the Jewellery! Great Nail Colour :)
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklaces, so pretty! Great post

    Purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.