Spots, Lace and..fur?!!

Sun sun sun + the most floaty spotted skirt + a sneaky photobomb = an unexpected guest appearance.. ^.^

Spotted skirt: New Look (childrens..again..there is a trend with my purchases, I'm sure..)
Lace t-shirt: Marks and Spencers (this is part of the Autograph collection, I would recommend that and Limited Collection for more 'young' fashion - M&S isn't the place it used to be!!)
Tan belt: Marks and Spencers
Photobomb: Cat. ^.^;

So today I was barraged by both the feline friends in my household - though our little boy kitten decided to scamper away into the trees instead of being photographed! This is a very simple, summery outfit- whenever I wear this skirt I always try to mix it with a tan coloured piece as I absolutely love the colour combination..and it gives me an excuse to do my favourite belt loop so I'm happy ^.^

How has your day been? ^.^

flawedfairytale xox
(ps- I'm 11 followers away from 200?! Eeeee thankyou!!)

You may also like:

26 comments

  1. I've had this blog for literally 5 days and I'm already obsessed with your blog ooops :)
    Debi (embrace difference)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is so cute, I love it xxxxx

    http://kosmetickaleidoscope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I adore your skirt so much! You look so pretty
    Emma x
    emandthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thankyou! ^.^ I love the pattern :) xox

      Delete
  4. Great outfit - I love the skirt and the cute cat!
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thankyou - she's so sweet :) xox

      Delete
  5. I love how you've knotted your belt! Cute cat by the way!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Eversince I worked out how to tie it like that it's been my go-to look ^.^ xox

      Delete
  6. Love this-so perfect and pretty for the sun :) Awwwww the cats a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! and cute cat. I'm rather jealous I've always wanted one :(

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, maybe you should get one one day ^.^; xox

      Delete
  8. LOVE the skirt - hyped on lookbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your skirt, another item I can't believe is from the kid's department! I'm surprised at the M&S changes too, they're clothes are such good quality.

    Heather xx

    heatheresweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, nor could I! It looks very 'grown up' to me! ^.^; xox

      Delete
  10. so cute! i always check the children's section aswell ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one! Haha ^.^ xox

      Delete
  11. awww cute
    my cats always try and photo bomb everything
    looking lovely
    xx

    http://www.adayinmywheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa bless them, can't hate them for it! ^.^; xox

      Delete
  12. Ahh love the skirt, so pretty and bold :D You have a lovely blog. Cute cat too haha :D

    Ruth xx

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your polka-dot skirt..looks lovely with the tan belt xx


    Would love it if you came and followed my new blog!

    gemmatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love that polka dot skirt, I like that you have a lacey top showing that girly look, and then a polka dot skirt which then just completes the final girly look perfect!! :-) x



    AmbrosialDoll.blogspot.co.UK

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really love the polka dot skirt, such a cute outfit!!

    stylelagoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.