2014 Check-In

I cut a fringe in, I grew a fringe out, I went over a bridge, I had bottle-lit drinks, climbed really high hills, made a star wreath and had the best back garden landscape ever
 
So 2014 started with tremendous highs and lows, firsts and lasts and many happy hours. I've rekindled my love for styling and want to dip back into this creative ink that I've left stationary (no pun intended but that was a happy one at that) for almost half a year..if any of you champs from half a year ago stumble across this, hey! Thanks for stopping by. Let me resume some sort of schedule and we'll start our first impressions all over again..some exciting new content coming soon.


You may also like:

8 comments

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog)))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure - thankyou so much for stopping by! x

      Delete
  2. I've just started to follow your blog, love your style, cool posts!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou soso much! How sweet of you :) x

      Delete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.