Why We Should All Start Leaving A Little More To The Imagination

I love writing. Typing, scrawled on a piece of paper, jotted in my notes in my phone - let me run with some words and I am very happy. 

I came into 2015 with a little hope that I would start to do more of what I really love in my day-to-day, and, somehow, some guys over the pond in the USA have taken a liking to me, enough to let me write content for their online publication. 

http://elitedaily.com/life/start-leaving-little-imagination/944228/


This is a self-made career that I'm dabbling in, and, with all things self-made, I need a whole bunch of determination and grit to get through the beginning hurdles. So I'm sharing my work tooth and nail, tweeting, retweeting, sharing on Facebook- hell it's even made it to my Linkedin account, just to secure as much coverage as I can possibly muster.  

If you guys fancy a little read, please have a look. I've linked up the image above or the link just here for your ultimate convenience. It's all about talking without gossipping; about discussing current affairs rather than people's affairs, and not having conversations on autopilot. 

If you like it, if anything rang true for you or you just liked the picture they chose, let me know, I'd love to get feedback and the only way I can grow is with your help.

If you made it this far, hey, thanks, you're pretty great. If I ever see you in person, let me buy you a coffee. Or let you share mine. Depends how thrifty I'm feeling. 

Thankyou, Internet. You make great things happen to ordinary people. 

You may also like:

12 comments

  1. Nice post!! Love.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom


    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring post, loved the article. I will think about the things talked about in the article, it is very inspiring, great food for thought!

    http://kelliemiyoko.blogspot.com

    x Kellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kellie, that really is lovely to hear. X

      Delete
  3. Ohh congrats, writing is a scary and exciting thing to do. I love the article, totally relate to it. Even though I put a lot of stuff on my blog, I still keep a huge amount to myself and don't share with everyone. It's always good to have stories and experiences up your sleeve, as even some that were painful at the time usually make good stories later on! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Jasmin - you really are letting all guards down and if someone doesn't like it they feel very comfortable with telling you! I'd encourage you to share your own stories that you haven't yet published - once you get started you find it hard to stop. X

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you - I cannot take credit for it though! X

      Delete
  5. Great post - very inspiring!

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's so exciting! I'm off to read the piece now :)



    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky - that's very kind of you! X

      Delete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.