Feeling Clippy: Hair Solutions for the Indecisive

I've cut my hair, I've grown my hair, I've cut my hair again. I've now reached the awkward middle stage where I don't-know-what-to-do-with-my-hair.
 

My solution? Hair extensions.

It was one of those nights where you can't sleep and your mind turns over about 100 times.
 I've been trying to grow my hair out for a while now, and it's just crept past my collarbones - it's making steady progress, but like everything else in our suddenly very immediate lives, I am impatient.

So, I hopped onto Google in a post-midnight haze and looked to see what I could find.
I came across Cliphair pretty much straight away. The website was simple and easy to navigate, and their reviews were glowing - but if I'm honest, I saw a 20% summer discount and I was sold. I took a leap of faith and poured a few pounds into Cliphair's account. 

I'd ordered them. 
 
I waited (not very patently) for a few days, and when the van pulled up and the postman finally dropped them off after what felt like a month of waiting - (in reality it was around 3 working days. And that was free postage. I need to stop complaining) - I ran upstairs to try them out straight away.

In ten clicks and around five minutes of placing, combing, placing again and general swishing around I installed two top-up strips onto my head, and proceeded to dance around the house with a princess-like mane.
When I first told my friends I had ordered some extensions, they went straight to thinking I had turned into some hyped-up glossy Barbie. I wore my extensions to meet up with them a few days later, and they hadn't even noticed the subtle difference until I said "Do you still think I'm a Barbie now?" 

If you fancy a bit of a change, some extra length, or just something to swish about occasionally, I'd highly recommend these guys

And if you want your short hair back, just unclip and save them for another day. 

The perfect non-commital relationship. #hooray ;)


Follow
You may also like:

14 comments

  1. Hehe I'm always doing the same and have really wondered about extensions also! Are they easy to look after? Your hair is such a beautiful colour :D

    I love your blog btw - now following on GFC! xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | follow for a follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! They're super easy to look after - I've washed them a few times now and as long as you use a deep-conditioning mask afterwards they're as good as new.

      Thank you for the follow, too! X

      Delete
  2. I would love to cut my hair (since I can almost sit on it now) but I don't have the courage!
    I agree with Elizabeth, your hair color is lovely!

    xx
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mine used to be almost that length too - it felt so odd chopping it off, when you brush your hair and it isn't there it takes some getting used to! X

      Delete
  3. Those extensions look beautiful on you and match your hair color perfectly! Am going to be cutting my hair short soon and this is a great idea.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG What's In My Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ayme - I would definitely suggest them, they give you the freedom of having any length hair! X

      Delete
  4. I'm trying to grow my hair too! I've gone down the route of extensions before. I kept dying them bright colours. I want them again!

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I've always been too afraid to dye my hair - I'm tempted by some dip-dyed extentions to get my colour fix instead! X

      Delete
  5. i used to wear extensions for such a long time when my hair was in that weird in between lengths and i loved it.
    ❤︎

    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so useful, aren't they! That awkward middle length is so frustrating when you're growing your hair out, before these it was always bundled up in a bun and forgotten about! X

      Delete
  6. These ones look fab, you'd never know

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Krissie - that's good to hear! X

      Delete
  7. Hi dear! You have a fantastic blog, I really like it:)
    Follow each other?
    Happy week,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, Alejandra. X

      Delete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.