#1 Week Of Snaps

Clockwise from top left: a silhouetted sunset and wispy clouds, the mantra everyone should live by (every day of the week), squished crab apples and some little white feet, an evening of curly hair, purple lips and wine, posh coffee (complete with tree decoration), and the ultimate coffee mug for Monday..and every other day of the week.

My life revolves around a never-ending need for coffee. This addiction has been punctuated with a solid half of these snaps being purely caffeine-related...whoops. I did manage to intersperse my liquid boyfriend with a few wanders in some golden nearby fields - now that nightfall happens earlier, afternoons are swathed in darkness much sooner, making photographs like top left happen, which is oh-so beautiful.

It's been a wiggly-line kind of week, but happily completed on a high. Celebrating my sister-in-law's birthday saw much glitter, wine and dancing - there is nothing a slightly intoxicated giggle and the very best company won't fix. 

Congratulations! You made it through Monday. Tell me about your week - or just about a really good cup of coffee you had.

If you liked this, you'll love my instagram - scroll down to see my feed!

Follow
You may also like:

14 comments

  1. I've been getting so addicted to coffee even though too much caffeine makes me jittery. I think it's the something about the change of weather - I'm always craving a mocha or latte or something. My favorite has been the sea salt caramel mocha :)

    I love your pictures- that mug!

    Kristy
    IPPY || KRISPY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am completely the same - I always want something warm by my side! I haven't ever tried any sea salt caramel - it sounds incredible! Thank you for your comments, Kristy! x

      Delete
  2. You hair looks lovely! :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I love coffee art!! I still have yet to find a cafe where I live that does it!! I must find it somewhere!! Cute photos!! =)

    Melanie | Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - though it makes it so heartbreaking when you actually have to ruin it to drink the coffee! Keep hunting for it - this was an independant coffee shop in my town, it's gorgeous and in this old cabin-like building - it's gorgeous and quirky! X

      Delete
  4. Hahah I love coffee too although I'm more of a tea drinker :) the espresso quote made me giggle!

    Kat | www.kathorrocks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa it was one of those instagram *must screenshot this now* moments! ;) x

      Delete
  5. I love that mug, need it. Your Instagram feed is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly the best gift I've ever had! Thank you for stopping by :) x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Alina - it's my favourite! x

      Delete
  7. Your photos are beautiful! The squished crab apples and white feet brings back memories - and I'm a coffee addict so I'm loving all the coffee photos! You look stunning in that sixth photo. I love your hair, eye-makeup and lipstick.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.