Christmas Lusts: Estella Bartlett


We've only just said goodbye to October and hello to November, and already the trees have shaken off their bright orange coats and, like us, are now shivering in the wintry weather..which means one thing - Christmas is fast approaching. Eek. 

The colder temperatures mean that we really don't want to leave our beds/PJs/loyal companion of the radiator, so in protest of leaving the house, I took to ASOS to have a nose about to see how I could get a little head-start with my Christmas shopping; sans queues (and the general need to get dressed).

I have had a few of Estella Bartlett's bracelets stashed away in my saved items for weeks on end, and I have dutifully watched them fall into the sale (shh, don't tell my friends), so I decided to snap them up before I lost them.


The first to drop into my basket was the Estella Bartlett Pheobe Seed Bead Bracelet. This has a delicate double-band design, with two adjacent rows of beads thread onto a pale turquoise drawstring, and finished with small silver detailing on the reverse. This has a mix of dusky lavender, silver and white seed beads with a shot of blood-orange running through it, and a tiny silver-plated star resting in the middle of the design, adding an angular edge to the otherwise smooth bracelet.

I gravitate towards simple and effortless pieces, and this delicately composed piece is perfect to add a little understated beauty to your wrist.


After a little searching, I then popped the Estella Bartlett Dream Big Bracelet into my basket. This design is a lot more durable than the Pheobe bracelet, with a silver-plated textured star affixed to a sturdy cord with a pull-through fastening on the reverse, with an acid green accent. The same dusty lavender shade runs through the whole piece, with metallic silver thread edging the centre of the threadwork on the bracelet.

This feels strong and hard wearing, and would be an ideal option for everyday wear without any worry of snagging or catching.


I, like most, try to give presents that have a little thought behind them, and are drenched in some kind of meaning. That can be sentimental or otherwise - one year I gave my best friend a Sass-girl Emoji T-shirt and she nearly fell over with happiness - whatever the purpose, silly or sentimental, I like it to have one.


I think these bracelets are so personal, and carry really gorgeous wishes. Whether you are a "Live As You Dream" kind of girl, or simply just a "Dream Big"; you'll find something to suit you with Estella Bartlett

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I have dipped my toes into the festive waters and conquered two gifts so far..what's your number? 

Stock image credit Ian Schneider @ Unsplash
You may also like:

24 comments

  1. I cannot wait for Christmas to arrive! These are such adorable pieces, Lucy. While not a fan of bracelets of this kind, I can most definitely see them as lovely gifts. I'm all for giving gifts with thought on them - I'm a huge fan of receiviing the same kind! I haven't gone Christmas shopping yet, unfortunately, but I'm going on a little trip to town this weekend so I'll start then!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you manage to find a few pieces this weekend - gifts with thought behind them are the very best ones x

      Delete
  2. Lovely bracelets! I'm so excited for Christmas and buying gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog post, had a great read :)... love your blog post :) keep up the good work :)

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog keep in touch

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jade, that's really sweet x

      Delete
  4. I like the Dream Big bracelet! I can definitely see how that would be a super cute gift. Unfortunately I haven't gone Christmas shopping quite yet, but probably soon! Like you said, Christmas is fast approaching and I definitely want to beat the rush. Lovely post! :)

    Sam | http://mybeautycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think now is the time to start shopping before it starts getting too crazy! :) x

      Delete
  5. Ohh these are so pretty, they really would make such perfect gift!

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't started to do my shopping yet, not quite ready to brave the huge queues! The bracelets are really cute and understated, I love the start detailing on them :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the stars too, they add something a little special I think :) x

      Delete
  7. How gorgeous are these bracelets? I would love one, I love how dainty they are xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're still on ASOS if you wanted one!! ;) x

      Delete
  8. Those bracelets are stunning!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bracelet with the dangly star, it's so cute! I've been loving stars recently :) Your blog is lovely by the way!

    Kirstie | www.kimamelybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favourite Kirstie, I think it's so effortlessly pretty. Thank you so much for stopping by! x

      Delete
  10. Aw these are so cute! I love them both!

    Lucie xx | LucieLovesIt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am struggling with the idea that I have to give them away come Christmas!! x

      Delete
  11. It's such an amazing post! I like it! And already can't wait to see the new one!

    p.s. new post about how I met Victoria Beckham already on my blog

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These bracelets are absolutely gorgeous - simple, casual yet elegant. :) I can see what you mean, they do seem quite 'personal', and would make a wonderful Christmas gift. x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely - casual yet elegant is the perfect way to describe them! x

      Delete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.