Make A Wish

I am currently sat on my bed, surrounded by a twinkling snake of fairy lights and snowflakes, with a tiny Lily Flame candle glowing and throwing out little flickers by my side - and, as always, there is a giant goblet of coffee in a decadent mug from Starbucks, too. 

At the start of November I popped together a feature on Christmas Lusts, focusing on delicate jewellery brand Estella Bartlett. I was drawn in by their minimal designs and sentiment-filled pieces, and I wrote about two pieces which I had picked up from ASOS in mind for two of my closest friends for Christmas.


Estella Bartlett
read my festive words and got in touch, offering me a piece from their freshly launched online store, so that I didn't feel left out of the gifting circle - which has saved my friends from me swiping their presents instead!

The site is well-organised, clear and is an absolute breeze to navigate - there are no gimmicks, no aggravating pop-up questionnaires or prompts to join mailing lists - it just sits quietly, letting you browse beautiful collection after beautiful collection in absolute peace. Which, in a word, is total bliss.

The snowy enthusiast in me was drawn to the March of the Penguins feature that sits neatly on the homepage, but I settled on a dainty Crystal Heart Necklace. What drew me to this was the material - it is composed entirely of 925 sterling silver, and set with a splash of cubic zirconia. When I invest jewellery, longevity is always in my mind, so the material is of utmost importance.


The necklace is unlike anything I own - the majority of my jewellery, although dainty, is flat and plain with absolutely no sparkle. Christmas is a time for indulging and treating yourself and your loved ones to something a little out of the ordinary, so that is what I did with this beautiful piece.

Estella Bartlett's collections span across small, trend-led pieces with quirky designs (my favourite picks are resting with the P's with penguins and pineapples), and stretch over to fine silver and gold plated pieces composed with timeless elegance.


Whether you are picking something out for yourself or scouting elusive Christmas presents, before you look any further flick through the collections at Estella Bartlett, and let yourself be immersed in the delicate beauty of their designs.

How is your Christmas shopping going? I still need to buy for all the men in my family - does anyone have any suggestions?

Follow




You may also like:

2 comments

  1. This necklace is so pretty and dainty. I always want to wear delicate pieces but I'm never sure if they suit me, this is so lovely though - I want one!
    I'm really struggling with the men's Christmas gifts too!

    Lucy x- Yellowicing


    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Estella Bartlett Crystal Heart Necklace looks very pretty. I like the knit top you were wearing. Your lipstick, mascara and hair all look beautiful.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.