Spring Bridal Jewels


It's an exciting time for jewellery enthusiasts and glitter magpies (I definitely fall into both categories). Estella Bartlett have teamed with Halfpenny London to create a luxe wedding edit in time for the Spring bridal season. So far, I've got two weddings lined up this year, and I'm starting to think about collecting gifts in advance - but even if you haven't got anything on the horizon just yet, keep reading - this can definitely benefit you, too.

Kate Halfpenny, designer at Halfpenny London, has chosen an edit of beautiful items to curate her collaborative gift-guide. But there's a twist - some items are now included in a multi-buy scheme, whereby the third item you buy is completely free. (I know, right?)

If you're not already au fait with the brand, Estella Bartlett are synonymous with beauty and elegance, creating delicate pieces with an intrinsically feminine core. So, even if you haven't got a wedding to attend, you can still benefit from this offer as they make exquisite gifts for any occasion (or just as a present to yourself, because I definitely did that last week #noshame). I bought the Amelia Smokey Quartz Bracelet, so here's a review on an item that's included in both gift-guide and multi-buy offer to give you a little hands-on inspo.
The drawstring closure was what drew me to the piece, as it reminded me of Monica Vinader's iconic pieces. Admittedly, I was wary of the longevity of the piece due to the closure - but after handling it in person, there's absolutely no need to hold this reservation. The bracelet feels incredibly well-made and durable, and puts up with being adjusted, taken on and off, and generally wriggled around for about twelve hours every day. I have no qualms with mixing my metals, so it's stacked in beautiful fluidity next to my holy-grail Daisy London Wishbone and Astrid and Miyu Leo bracelets. I love the look of lots of little pieces stacked together to create a wider band, and this bracelet is perfect to slot into the mix and add a little bit of texture.


If you want to shop the entire edit, click here. And if you end up buying anything (as a present for someone else or yourself), let me know either in the comments below or over on my Instagram - I'd love to know what you've got in mind!
You may also like:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.