Spring Trinkets with Estella Bartlett


We've got to hand it to Spring, it really is trying to break through the dull, grey, overcast barrier that is the English sky. If you're native to the UK, you know we can't always rely on the weather to bring us Pinterest-swoon blossom-vibes, but what we can do is let our accessories shine instead. 

A few weeks ago, a sparkling silver jiffy-bag dropped through my door from Estella Bartlett (even the packaging was exciting). I've featured their jewellery on my blog before, with two Christmas gift-guides here and here - I know it's May right now, but it's never too early to start planning, trust me.

Inside the packet was a little bracelet. Here's a video to show the piece in all its' 360-degree glory:

Fastened with a Chinese-knot tie, the bracelet is super easy to put on and take off, and is fully adjustable for any wrist size (Reason #1 why these pieces make excellent presents - they're absolute fool-proof gifting). Gold seed-beads are threaded onto a deep teal cord, finished with the trademark Estella Bartlett cloud charm. In the middle of the bracelet is a pearl, adding a touch of tradition to the ditsy design. 

I love layering my bracelets, and mixing my metals. Right now, my wrist has a bundle from Daisy London, Astrid and Miyu, and Estella Bartlett - in silver, rose gold, and gold respectively - and I love the combination. There really are no rules when it comes to accessorising and you can do whatever you want - colours, textures, metals - and I think it's something that needs to be celebrated.

So, naturally, I'm thinking about jewellery...so I went to the new-in section on Estella Bartlett and fell in love (it's much faster with inanimate objects than it is actual people). I came across the Amelia Smokey Quartz Bracelet:



Amelia Smokey Quartz Bracelet, £18 (see the Amelia range here)

I was drawn to it for two very valid reasons: #1 It's gorgeous, and smokey quartz is one of my favourite stones, #2 My middle name is Amelia. It felt like serendipity, and I am all for taking signs (especially when they involve me gaining jewellery). It's now sitting in my bag ready to be checked-out after this post is published. 



If you like ditsy pieces with a touch of edge, Estella Bartlett is perfect for you. See more of the range here and discover something beautiful. 
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. This is such a pretty bracelet I love it! Great share! Robyn x

    www.littlebobloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping some thoughts on my little corner of the internet. Please feel free to leave your links - there's nothing better than finding new blogs to love!

© flawedfairytale. Design by MangoBlogs.